Welcome to GroundStone Waste Water Services
Servicing the septic system communities across British Columbia
Trusted and Recommended
Septic system designing, installing, repairing and soil testing all of British Columbia, we specialize in these areas: Northern Cariboo, Kootneys, Okanagan Valley, Shuswap and the Lower Mainland areas.
If this is your first experience with a septic system, you probably have many questions regarding a new home purchase or building a custom home, renovating, adding additions to your home, and perhaps obtaining building permits. Even how much a home sewage system can cost or how often you need to pump out the septic tank, or “I’m buying a house that has an existing septic system, so what do I need to do?”
Here is a detailed outline of our procedures for a septic system design in British Columbia: https://groundstone.ca/category/septic-system-design-bc/
Let us help you, our qualified and experienced staff can handle all aspects of the job for you. We are licensed and insured for your protection and conform to BC regulations.
We pride ourselves on being helpful by offering personal service and quality work. A home sewage system can have a wide range of prices; therefore it is imperative that you work with a company that you can trust and that is licensed, fully insured, knowledgeable and experienced.
Here at GroundStone Waste Water Services, we have years of experience, education, and training and we work closely with property owners, realtors, engineers, registered sanitarians, inspectors, builders, general contractors, remodelers, architects, civil engineers, relocation companies, and the Health Department.
Call us today or e-mail us if we can help you in any way. firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-768-0056
- All types of new onsite wastewater designing and installations
- Home Sewage Consulting, Site Evaluations, and Septic Designs Available
- Repairs or replacement of an existing septic system. Save money by getting a septic system repaired versus having a new septic system installed if possible. We are the repair specialist.
- Tank lid replacements and septic tank refurbishing
- Pump replacements
- Drainfield replacement
- Collapsed pipes
- Backhoe / Excavation Work & Profile Holes
For some great videos of septic system repairs and new installations check these links below, it may answer some questions or give some valuable insight into your home sewage system:
- Pressure Distribution Septic System
- Septic Systems Design in British Columbia
- Septic Drain Field Failure and Replacement
- Septic Tank Repair and Upgrading with Effluent Filter
- Septic Systems and Septic Tank 101
- Small septic system for a shop
- Call us today to discuss your septic system at (250) 768-0056.