Welcome to GroundStone Wastewater Services, We Design and Install Septic Systems Across BC
Septic Services to communities across rural British Columbia
Trusted and Recommended
We specialize only in Septic Services, which includes septic system design, installation, repairing and soil testing all of British Columbia, we specialize in these areas: Northern Cariboo, Kootneys, Okanagan Valley, Shuswap and the Lower Mainland areas.
We firmly believe we can serve you, the homeowner, better by being a specialist in our trade. We don’t dilute ourselves with other fields of work.
If this is your first experience with a septic system, you probably have many questions regarding a new home purchase or building a custom home, renovating, adding additions to your home, and perhaps obtaining building permits.
Even how much a home sewage system can cost or how often you need to pump out the septic tank, or “I’m buying a house that has an existing septic system, so what do I need to do?”
Here is a detailed outline of our procedures for a septic system design in British Columbia: https://groundstone.ca/category/septic-system-design-bc/
Why would you choose us for your septic system services? Well, we go the extra mile, literally, we enjoy travelling throughout our great province. This gives us the opportunity to learn a wide variety of topographical challenges. Why is this important? Well, the wider variety of septic systems we service the better we can serve you with any challenges that lay before you.
We are committed to our field of trade, with this dedication we never stop learning. We learn, we teach and we spread the information…literally, check out our YouTube channel
We look for solutions and believe that not everyone has the same challenges. We consider a wide variety of septic system options to service budget restraints, site challenges, and timelines.
When we focus on serving first, a broader solution to every challenge opens up and a commitment to our craft etches our purpose much deeper.
Let us help you, our qualified and experienced staff can handle all aspects of the job for you. We are licensed and insured for your protection and conform to BC regulations.
We pride ourselves on being helpful by offering personal service and quality work. A home sewage system can have a wide range of prices; therefore it is imperative that you work with a company that you can trust and that is licensed, fully insured, knowledgeable and experienced.
Here at GroundStone Waste Water Services, we have years of experience, education, and training and we work closely with property owners, realtors, engineers, registered sanitarians, inspectors, builders, general contractors, remodelers, architects, civil engineers, relocation companies, and the Health Department.
Call us today or e-mail us if we can help you in any way. email@example.com, 250-768-0056
Septic System Services That We Provide in BC:
- All types of new onsite wastewater designing and installations from type 1, type 2 and type 3.
- Home Sewage Consulting, Site Evaluations, and Septic Designs Available
- Repairs or replacement of an existing septic system. Save money by getting a septic system repaired versus having a new septic system installed if possible. We are the repair specialist.
- Tank lid replacements and septic tank refurbishing
- Pump replacements
- Drainfield replacement
- Collapsed pipes
- Backhoe / Excavation Work & Profile Holes
For some great videos of septic system repairs and new installations check these links below, it may answer some questions or give some valuable insight into your home sewage system:
- Pressure Distribution Septic System
- Septic Systems Design in British Columbia
- Septic Drain Field Failure and Replacement
- Septic Tank Repair and Upgrading with Effluent Filter
- Septic Systems and Septic Tank 101
- Small septic system for a shop
- Soil Testing For Septic System
- Assessing High Water Table
- Concrete Septic Tank Installation
- Above Ground Septic System: Sand Mound
- Call us today to discuss your septic system at (250) 768-0056.
Providing septic services to the Okanagan Valley, 100-mile house, Williams Lake, Quesnel, Chetwynd, Fort St. John, Kootney areas, Shuswap, and Lower Mainland areas. We travel far and wide to meet your needs. Contact us now and you will have a response very shortly.